Educational Psychology Coaching & Consulting
* Provide coaching and support for teachers and parents in obtaining awareness of and learning how to work with children and adolescents who lack appropriate social skills and emotional development in which interferes with their academic achievement, and their abilities to function in social and family environments. Examples include, but are not limited to, children and adolescents with emotional disturbance (ED), conduct disorder (CD), and Autism (ASD).
* Provide behavior interventions and strategies for teachers and parents of children and adolescents with behavior problems. Teachers and parents will learn strategies and techniques to modify negative behavior, replace negative behaviors with positive behaviors, and encourage continual learning in the home environment.
* Provide academic interventions and strategies for teachers and parents of children and adolescents with academic needs. Examples include, but are not limited to, children and adolescents with learning gaps and/or learning disabilities. Teachers will learn instructional strategies and parents will learn how to continue and encourage that academic progress in the home environment.
* Provide mini-lessons on specific subject areas so that parents can better assist their children with their homework and study skills.
* Provide one-on-one behavior and academic interventions, strategies, and social skills training for children and adolescents.
Rise to Impact Change is here to coach clients in defining S.M.A.R.T. goals, setting S.M.A.R.T goals, and achieving S.M.A.R.T. goals.